Wednesday, April 26, 2006

welcome to the world of wireless

Thanks to Shy and her computer expert hubby Jay, I am now officially blogging from the comfort of my bed, instead of trying to fit my wide butt onto a tiny toddler chair that's supposed to take only half my weight. And all I had to do was feed them kaldereta, fried fish fillet with garlic mayo and roast chicken. Not a very fair trade on their part, seeing as they know how to cook as well, whereas the computer and I have never been buddy-buddy and never will be. Still, I am grateful, and so am declaring myself a bona-fide member of the wireless community. Welcome to myself! Goodbye, phone jack that twists everytime I try to bring the computer a few feet away from the table. Goodbye, wires that tangle up. Goodbye, webcam that can't beam any part of our living or dining room to curious friends overseas.

It feels good to type away without my knees hitting my elbows every so often. This is FANTASTIC!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:23 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Glad you are finally unwired! I told Shy that you might be interested in their old wireless router and card.

8:26 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger ragamuffin girl said...

Yeah, she told me you discussed it after mass. Thank you!!!

2:29 PM, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home